Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The clothes have finally been worn...

Lately I have posted a lot of winter clothes I made for Littleheart, but the weather was always too warm for her to wear them and take pictures. Then we went on our trip to the States, and she finally was able to wear everything, so I thought I would share some pictures with you! I am sorry, they are not all good quality, I don't know if it is just me, but I find it really hard to get good pictures of an active 2 year old...

Pleats, pin-tucking and smocking - all in one outfit!




Fleece Jumper with a pouch





Fleece top with a zip




Thanksgiving jumper with removable turkey tail







Have a nice day!


4 comments:

  1. lovely. Many prize winning entries.. M sure she was too happy to pose ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful little angels!!...oh, and the clothes are great too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mira, these sets are adorable and not to mention the beauty of the models who wear these garments made by you. Fabulous!!! I really enjoyed your photos, and your creations. Thanks for sharing :)Marisa.

    ReplyDelete